1. Services & Rates
Our prices include:
- airport or hotel pick-up/drop-off at city of embarkation/disembarkation
- accommodation in twin bed or double bed suite on board, all with en-suite bathroom with hot & cold water and individually controllable air conditioning. For single occupancy, a single supplement will apply; please notify us in your booking request.
- all dives conducted as part of the regular cruise program
- all food & drinks served during the cruise, except soft drinks, beer, wine and liquor
- filled dive tanks (INT connection), weight belt and weights
- any land excursions and visits to beaches as part of the regular cruise program
Our prices do not include:
- transportation to/from city of embarkation/disembarkation, visa fees, airport taxes, excess baggage charges
- accommodation, food & drinks ashore before/after embarkation/disembarkation
- national Park entrance fees, conservation fees and diving fees
- soft drinks, beer, wine and liquor
- dive courses, trainings and certifications
- Nitrox fills (we do not supply Nitrox yet)
- dive gear other than tanks, weight belt and weights (dive gear is available on board for rental; please contact us 3 month in advance should you wish to rent any)
- any souvenirs you might want to purchase on board
- laundry services (available throughout the cruise)
- travel, dive, medical, etc. insurance Tips & gratuities for the crew
2. Booking Requests, Reservations and Payments
Booking requests can be made:
- via a travel agent
- by email to email@example.com
- filling in and submitting the Booking Request form on our website
All booking requests must be made be electronic mail or facsimile transmission and contain:
- the cruise-ID
- the number of beds in twin bed cabin and/or double bed cabin
- the names and nationalities of all passengers
- requirements, if any, for dive gear rental (please let us know 3 month in advance)
- special requirements, if any
A deposit of 30% of the cruise rate per person needs to be sent to our bank account no later than 10 days after the date of the booking request has been made. Upon receipt of the deposit within the stated period, we will confirm your reservation. If the deposit is not received within the stated period, we reserve the right to offer the beds requested to other guests. The balance of 70% of the cruise rate per person needs to be sent to our bank account no later than 90 days prior to the departure date. Should full payment not be received by this time, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For last minute bookings, where the time between the booking and departure date is less than 90 days, payment in full must be made to obtain a confirmed reservation. Payments need to be sent to our EURO bank account:
|Bank Name :||Maybank Indonesia|
|Bank Address :||KCP Gatot Subroto Barat, Gatot Subroto No. 200, 80117 Denpasar, Bali/Indonesia|
|Swift Code :||IBBKIDJA|
|Account Holder :||Gede Witama|
|Account Number :||2571200017|
3. Cancellations by Guests
Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by facsimile transmission. The date of cancellation is the date upon which we receive the email or facsimile.
If a reservation is cancelled, we will have to charge a cancellation fee as set out below:
- 91 days or more prior to the departure date: 25% of the cruise rate per person
- 90-61 days prior to the departure date: 50% of the cruise rate per person
- 60 days or less prior to the departure date: 100% of the cruise rate per person
The cancellation fee will be deducted from the payment received. The remaining amount will be returned or, if applicable, credited to future bookings.
4. Private / Full Boat Charter
Any of our scheduled cruises can be booked as a private / full at charter, with a maximum of 10 passengers. On a full charter, it is possible, within certain limits, to adjust the cruise itinerary, number and locations of dives, and land excursions. Such adjustments require prior notification to us at the time of booking, and are subject to our approval. What must not be changed, however, are date and port of embarkation/disembarkation, and the number of nights on board. Private charter with us can also be arranged outside our scheduled cruises. In this case, you are required to provide us with the intended date and port of embarkation and disembarkation, and the intended cruise itinerary and program. Based on this information, we will provide you with the rate for your planned private charter, including the rate for the cruise and, where applicable, vessel mobilization and/or demobilization charges. To obtain a confirmed reservation for a private / full boat charter, the following nonrefundable payments must be made to our bank account:
- a deposit of € 3.000 no longer than 10 days after the date of the booking
- an additional deposit of € 3.000 no longer than 270 days prior to the departure date
- the balance to 50% of the full charter no longer than 180 days prior to the departure date
- the balance to full payment no longer than 90 days prior to the departure date
For last minute bookings, where the time between the booking and departure date is less than 90 days, payment in full must be made to obtain a confirmed reservation. The above payments are forfeited if a charter arrangement is cancelled by the chartering party.
5. Changes and Cancellations by Mari Dive Cruise – PT Wisata Laut Indah
Mari Dive Cruise – PT Wisata Laut Indah reserves the right to:
- Change the itinerary and/or program during a trip, if deemed necessary. Where such change adversely affects the cruise, our customers will be refunded for the difference between the agreed cruise price and the services actually provided.
- Cancel a reservation if a condition or actions on the customer’s part give justifiable cause to do so. In such instance, any payments already made will be fully refunded. Further claims against Mari Dive Cruise – PT Wisata Laut Indah will not be entertained.
- Cancel or change the itinerary of a cruise for reasons or Force Majeure (e.g., natural disasters, epidemics, civil unrest, acts of war) or for other reasons that are unavoidable. In such instance, customers will be informed at the earliest possible time. Further claims against Mari Dive Cruise – PT Wisata Laut Indah will not be entertained, and Mari Dive Cruise – PT Wisata Laut Indah will not be liable for additional expenses incurred by customers.
Mari Dive Cruise – PT Wisata Laut Indah will not be responsible for weather conditions, road conditions, sea conditions, Government action, Force Majeure, or any other unavoidable factor affecting the cruise and/or the travel to/from the port of embarkation/disembarkation. Mari Dive Cruise – PT Wisata Laut Indah will assume no liability for:
- Any damage or loss resulting from personal injuries, death or damage to property, arising out of the usage or operation of any vehicle or conveyance or accommodation employed in conducting the cruise.
- Any damage or loss resulting from failure, delay, any other irregularity, any acts or
omissions occurring prior to, during, or after a cruise, under which the means of
transportation or other services provided are offered for and on behalf of Mari Dive
- Any damage or loss resulting from any personal injuries, death or damage to property,
arising out of any act of war, civil unrest or military action occurring in a country of
origin, passage or destination.
- Any costs for evacuation or repatriation arising out of a medical condition during the
cruise, either on board or ashore.
- Customers’ personal belongings lost or damaged during the cruise and/or during the
travel to/from the port of embarkation/disembarkation.
While we will make every effort to make your cruise with us a safe as possible, we highly recommend the purchase of personal insurance coverage, including:
- Medical insurance: check whether your existing policy will cover you during the cruise,
and, if not, purchase additional insurance
- Divers’ insurance
- Travel, cancellation, and baggage insurance
* * * * *